racing, drinking and otherwise driving recklessly in the 5400 block
at 1:03 a.m. Sunday.
* Bolsa Chica Road: A homeless man was reported to be having a
heart attack out back by the dumpster in the 16300 block at 3:31 p.m.
* Brookhurst Street and Adams Avenue: Four people were reported
for selling flowers on the street at 9:24 a.m. Sunday.
* California Street and Adams Avenue: Juveniles were reportedly
cursing at each other at 1:43 a.m. Sunday.
* Center Avenue: A woman reported that her neighbors were making
banging noises and were keeping her awake in the 7500 block at 2:46
* Cove Circle: People shooting crows with a BB gun were reported
in the 20000 block at 8:20 a.m. Saturday.
* Clay Avenue and Coenson Circle: A car was reported stolen at
Pacific Coast Highway and Warner Avenue at 4:24 p.m. Saturday.
* Delaware Street and Adams Avenue: A woman reported men flashing
guns on a balcony at 1:44 a.m. Sunday.
* Edinger Avenue: A man was reportedly approaching vehicles and
begging for money in the 5000 block at 7:51 p.m. Friday.
* Goldenwest Street: Children were reportedly playing with a
payphone in the 15700 block at 2:24 p.m. Sunday.
* Huntington Street: Fireworks were reportedly going off in the
rear end of an alley in the 1500 block at 1:03 a.m. Sunday.
* Jamestown Lane: A man reported vandalism of his business in the
17900 block at 7:51 p.m. Saturday.
* Lennox Drive: Three juveniles were reported jumping from roof to
roof at a school in the 6500 block at 6:08 p.m. Saturday.
* Mason Drive: A resident reported that a dead bird was hung on
the front door in the 6600 block at 7:01 p.m. Sunday.
* Palm Avenue: A man at a wedding reception was reported bleeding
from the nose after having fallen in the 6500 block at 11:26 p.m.
* Riverside Circle: Mail was reported taken out of a mailbox in
the 18100 block at 8:19 a.m. Friday.
* Theseus Drive: A checkbook was reported taken out of a mailbox
when the mailbox was left wide open in the 10000 block at 6:36 p.m.
Friday. One checkbook box was found behind a bench, and the other was
* 7th Street: A woman reported that her ex-boyfriend constantly
shows up on her doorstep acting aggressive and hostile in the 100
block at 1:06 a.m. Saturday.