a broomstick in the 2100 block at 7:17 p.m. Thursday.
* Bartlett Lane: A man reported he paid $500 to move into an
apartment, but when he arrived the occupant had moved out and had
taken the new resident's property in the 16700 block at 5:15 p.m.
* Beach Boulevard: A silver Mitsubishi Endeavor was reported
stolen in the 16800 block at 5:25 p.m. Thursday.
* Beach Boulevard: Two men reportedly fought over a parking space
in the 21000 block at 3:14 p.m. Thursday.
* Beach Boulevard and Yorktown Avenue: An injury traffic collision
was reported at 2:30 a.m. Sunday.
* Brookhurst Street: A teal Chevy Camaro convertible was reported
stolen in the 21500 block at 9:43 p.m. Saturday.
* Brookhurst Street and Hamilton Avenue: An injury traffic
collision was reported after one of the vehicles in the crash was
reportedly driven on the wrong side of the road at 1:50 a.m.
* Clay Avenue: A laptop computer and a Kodak printer were reported
stolen in the 700 block at 2:10 p.m. Friday.
* Coho Drive: A woman reported she was assaulted by neighbors
while walking her dog in the 7200 block at 3:33 p.m. Thursday.
* Cypress Avenue and Oak Street: Someone told police that four
boys smoking marijuana on a corner at 11:09 a.m. Friday were
harassing the person who made a complaint.
* Derek Circle: A silver 1993 Chevy Suburban was reported stolen
in the 8700 block at 6:35 a.m. Thursday.
* Duchess Lane and Palisade Drive: A person reported a two-liter
bottle exploded in the middle of the street after two men told the
witness it was a bomb at 10:47 p.m. Friday.
* Edinger Avenue and Bolsa Chica Street: A person reported people
in a white Infiniti G20, including the driver, were smoking from a
marijuana pipe at 12:38 p.m. Saturday.
* Edinger Avenue and Trinidad Lane: Seven juveniles reportedly
jumped off of a bridge into water at 2:40 p.m. Sunday.
* Ellis Avenue: A man and a woman reportedly fought behind a
liquor store in the 8000 block at 10:42 p.m. Thursday.
* Ellis Avenue: A woman reported her ex-boyfriend's overweight
girlfriend ruined her lingerie by stretching it out when she put it