Q. What are your sites commenting policies
A. We do reserve the right to remove any user or user's comments that identified as inappropriate. Examples of these types of infractions are:
Comments are abusive, off-topic, or use foul language
• Contain racist, sexist, homophobic, or other offensive terminology
• Are solicitations and/or advertising spam
• Include attacks that celebrate the death, injury or illness of any person, public figure, or otherwise.
Q. Why do I not see the photo that I just uploaded to the site
A. There can be a couple of different reasons for this
• All photos that are uploaded are moderated (meaning they must be approved before they can appear on the site). This process takes time due to the volume of photos that are uploaded. We appreciate your patience, and ask that you do not try to upload the same photo repeatedly.
• Your photo has violated the sites content policy or does not follow the theme of the content group. We have the respect the rest of the user community when dealing with images that do not conform to standards of our site.
Q. Why does my photo look smaller or a bit distorted after I posted it
A. There are restrictions as to the maximum dimensions of a submitted photo (500 pixels by 500 pixels) as well as the file size (no larger than 2MG). All submitted photos that fall outside of these parameters will be resized or compressed in order to meet the site standards.
Q. Are there certain file formats that I must use for my photo uploads
A. Users are current limited to the following image file formats: jpg, gif, and png
Q. What does the editors pick designation mean
A. These are comments that the editors have identified as insightful, thought provoking, and worth taking time to read and even further the dialog on.